View Single Post
Old 2013-10-18, 3:19pm
More ideas than talent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryC View Post
This is a curious point of view. Why must this be a career to want to develop your skills? Have you considered that maybe your skill level is being handicapped by your equipment? Do a search here for threads concerning switching to tanked oxy or a higher capability industrial generator. There are a lot in the last few years. May be an eye opener.
Maybe I didn't word that as well as I could have. Being a career has nothing to do with skill development. You're right.

I definitely do actually work on my skills. My biggest bug bear at the moment is actually finding enough time between working and running around after teenage children and their sporting requirements. I'm currently delighted soccer season has finally finished! We also moved house this year which means I lost a good six months of torch time during that period.

Alas I'm pretty sure my skill level isn't being too badly hampered by my equipment, more by not having consistent regular torch time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.