View Single Post
Old 2013-08-17, 1:53am
what's a senior moment ?

My lights came yesterday early in the day. It only took minutes to set them up so that was a great beginning. I only had time to play a little bit so snapped off a few pics using only a light gray (almost white) card stock sheet of paper for the back ground in this shot. Next to no editing used at all using Photoshop 10.

The background I ordered (same as Haley's) arrived late yesterday and it was so curled up, I had to straighten it so will hopefully play with that later today.

ETA: I took the second shot this morning using a black to gray gradient printed on regular paper under a sheet of plexiglass that is frosted. I did not use a 18% gray scale card in either photo. Will play with that later on. So far, I REALLY like these light boxes soooooooooo much more than my light tent. Yep, they take up a lot of room but so worth it. I have mine on a 4 foot table and they just barely fit.

Now, if someone could tell me how to get that silver in those beads to shine and sparkle, I'd be a very happy camper ! lol !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by dla; 2013-08-17 at 2:51am.