View Single Post
Old 2006-08-14, 4:41am

ok - so i can have my beads looking perfect by the time i get a kiln!

i was looking at the site mentioned, kitiki - would anyone say that the kitiki mini kiln would be ok for annealing?

i'd love to buy one of these super duper specially designed ones but i really can't, i've been looking around and the ones i can afford (kind of anyway!) don't have the contol thingys - ramp, hold etc. can anyone suggest a cheapish kiln that will do the job for now? maybe if i get really into it and love it enough i'll look to move onto a better kiln but for now something to make my beads necklace safe would be good enough for me!

can anyone kind enough take a look at this one and tell me if i could somehow make do with it ... it's here it's on ebay for half the price there. can you control what temp it gets up to? i realise you can't control how fast it does and that seems to be a big problem

are there any others out there (preferably in uk) that are around £300 (or less!) that would be ok for starting off with until i can buy a nice one like the sc2 ?

thanks everyone for your help it's really really appreciated!!

once i work out what to do about this whole annealing thing i'll get that book and start to think about starting!