View Single Post
Old 2015-12-06, 2:02pm

Default A New Website for Frantz

On Saturday there was a thread in the Bathroom about "Lame" websites. I posted that we were working with a company that develops websites. We were shown what the new website might look like and many of the features they offer, and there were lots of possibilities. Saturday's Bathroom can still be read until midnight Sunday.

Having a great website that lets us manage our company is very important, but it must make the ordering process painless, quick, informative and ?

I will be speaking with the website development company this coming week, so if you wish to make comments about what you would like to see, I would love to hear from you, even if somebody already said the same thing you were going to say, I want to hear it again.

No ideas are "Lame" only lame website are! And we want to change ours!

Thanks

Mike

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206