View Single Post
Old 2020-09-19, 10:43pm
Resident Luny

Default Gifted 24 pounds of 104....and for 16 years I've only used Bullseye

I decided to take a class that used 104 and a dear friend had a stash of 104 and had gotten out of the game. She said she had some I could use for the class. I expected maybe half a pound or something?

I have never waded to the "dark side," heehe mostly for sanity, I don't want to try to keep these kids on their own sides of the car.

But, I have it now. Lots of CIM, a little stash of what I remember being drooled over here in the distant past, silver glasses, something I have not ever been able to play with other than the BE lustres, which are GREAT, but... if I wasn't taking this class I would have stayed a full BE girl, probably, but hell. You only live once. I'm over it and ready to try glass that I know will feel a lot more liquid to me.

I do have one question. Knowing I have a bunch of CIM, Effetre, I think some Vetrofond.... what clear do I want to get? Is there a best one for playing with 104? Silver 104? Is there a one size fit all? Help a newbie out! It's fun to be a newbie again in glass!

Thank you! ( I see my old posts in here and feel so oooooooold.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- artisan lampwork beads, jewelry, and a little bit of rock n' roll.

Be kind to one another. The world needs it more than ever.