View Single Post
Old 2005-07-29, 8:20pm
Metallic Flame Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Mist Studios
Neat idea, but when you see it up close and in person... couldn't justify the cost. You slow it down by forcing it by holding the spinner as it spins. It had electrical tape holding it together, nothing covering the battery, and a little wheel with a little rubber band type thing spinning it. You also have to get the mandrel in there 100% perfect the glass won't wrap evenly cause it will spin all crooked.

Sorry just our input from our purchase. We sent it back next day, I didn't want to be rude or hurt their feelings... but when they asked I told them we couldn't justify that amount of money for something we felt would break easily and was so hard to manipulate.
Misty,

I had read your comment and it was completely understandable... it was not your "tone" I was reacting to........

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kickin' it on a Knight, a Betta, a 'Cuda, and a SmithLittle with 3 Oxycons, Playing with Fire Since February 2004
Check out our new journey into Metal (yes, including tools) and glass...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.