View Single Post
Old 2007-07-10, 11:27am
da General

Someone is always in the house when the kiln is on - and a smoke alarm is right above it in the garage. Well, almost always, I did leave the house once for less than an hour while it was ramping down. Mike Crowley, who made my kiln, teased me about it - it's not like leaving an oven on since the kiln does have a program . . . but I still need to have it unplugged before going to bed, even if it means my staying up later than my bedtime!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|