View Single Post
Old 2010-08-01, 12:45pm

I have a chart with sample pieces on it. I only label the odd lots and a few very similar colors. I don't label 100 black, but do the stiff black.

Bullseye's runs have always been pretty consistent.

I only wish they made a clear that was bubble free. It use to be the clear stringers, especially the 1mm were pretty bubble free. That doesn't seem to be true anymore.

By the way I am happy to send blank charts to anyone who wants one. Just email me. I have included the "contains" and "reacts with" information on the charts. If you have the charts hanging where you can see them while working it can be useful when picking colors on the fly.

bousky@earthlink.net

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.