View Single Post
Old 2010-09-03, 11:18am

Default What would you do?

As An Israeli, I first time came to this sutuation with an Etsy buyer:
An Etsy sell 12$ worth: 2 flowers, 3 leaves3 spacers.

Before the customer bought she wrote ON THE PAYPAL INVOICE:

"I'm predicating this purchase on the assumption that the blue flowers hang properly from correctly placed bails and will NOT flip over if strung at or near the bottom of the strand. Please deliver via USPS to my PO Box 5551. Thank you."

And now:
"This is to let you know that one of the petals on one of the two beautiful flowers in this set broke off this morning.

You may recall that I predicated my purchase of these flowers on them being properly bailed in the back. They are not. Thus, I was forced to create a makeshift bail by stringing a small loop of seed beads through the hole on each. This enabled them to hang vertically. However, one of the petals adjacent to the seed beads apparently could not withstand any minute resulting force. Thus, the flower beads are not usable, wearable or durable as you sent them.

Unfortunately, I have already commissioned other beads to match your lovely focals and am therefore relying on their durable presence in the final strand.

So my question to you is: Would you please BOTH repair the broken petal AND properly bail the back of each flower? By "properly bail," I mean add a glass bail high near the top back edge of each flower such that the flowers hang straight down when strung near the bottom of the strand when strung.

If you will, I will mail both flowers to you immediately at:

NAOMI SHAHAM
2 ZEEV ST
HAIFA 35703
ISREAEL

Thank you. I look forward to your response.

Best wishes,"

Please I'd like to hear sugestions...what do you think or do...