View Single Post
Old 2008-01-03, 12:35pm
I speak Murrini!

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! Oh, thank you both, Michelle and Cynthia, for coming and sharing yourselves with us!!! How helpful that Tut is, Michelle! And Cynthia, you KNOW we all just so admire your wonderful, unique beads! I really appreciate the frankness and willingness to share both of your techniques - the 3 hour thing seems like a "dare-devil" challenge for me - on a Hot Head, not sure how this will be accomplished, but I'm going to try the simple versions and see how it goes. I was an hour into one last night - it was going extremely well until my "peeps" decided that had to come and see what I was doing - arrrggghhh!!!! There's a bathroom in my garage right next to my studio area - they were in, out, in, out - door opening (breeze!), door closing (breeze again!) and, dang it - CRACK!!!! Then, when I was able to "heal" the crack, the bloody bead release broke and the whole thing turned into a teardrop, smeary mess (tears!). Well, today is a new day - onward and upward!!! A fresh tank of gas and I'm ready to try again!

Thanks again to everyone! I'm so inspired....
DeAnne in CA

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro