View Single Post
Old 2008-01-03, 1:29pm
I speak Murrini!

Cynthia!!!! I clicked on Arrow Springs link - there are a bunch of tools there...could you kindly "white cane" me to what you're referring to - yes, I should be able to figure it out, but please give me the hand-holding here! (OK, like I CAN figure out that it's NOT the marble mold or the button masher - giggle!)...I have the flaring tool, but I think I really need one of those knife edge tools...the flaring tool leave kind of a thick/wide indent, and I think I need something that will leave a finer, more delicate indent!

By the by, I'd LOVE to come to your class - it would be a real challenge, though. I have many consecutive "events" that usually leave the bank account on thin ice until April...Thanksgiving, Christmas, Daughter's January 13th Birthday, Son's Feb. 5th Birthday, Husband's March 19th Birthday...are you going to be offering classes later in the year - maybe mid-Summer or Fall? I'd probably be $ recovered by then...

Thanks so much for all your help - EVERYONE!!!

DeAnne in CA

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro

Last edited by theglasszone; 2008-01-03 at 1:40pm. Reason: YES, I do remember when my kids were born - most of the time! :)