View Single Post
Old 2008-01-03, 3:48pm
<---RamboPatootieSuperbun

Red over Powder Pink. You use it for lips on your Keepers sometimes too. I made a piggy out of it and the poor thing had 3rd degree sunburns!

Kelly

PS The lentil shaper is hands down the best tool ever. I use mine more than anything else except tweezers. I don't think I can make a bead without it now! And I never use my flat marver anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassactcc View Post
Kathy. I use Moretti, Morano and Lausha. I really have to say I don't like working with Bullseye. They have so many beautiful colors but it's too stiff for me. I think it's great for sculptural beads though.

That red is just trans red over white but my favorite combo for a blood red is....I can never remember the *^&^^*%$$ color. It's not tongue pink but a darker pink that turns or strikes. Someone help me here. Glasshouse, where are you!!! She's Kelly and she knows all of the colors whilst I no NONE!!! Anyway, that under trans red or orange makes the most beautiful red and like I said, mix your layers and you will get colors you never thought of.

I'm sorry DeAnne.....I should have clarified that. It's the Osibin Lentil Shaper. It has four different size cups and I use it ALL of the time. I don't make lentils with it but I shape my beads by spining in the cup instead of on a flat surface. I also use it when I push my flower petal into the bead as described up there in my other post. That way, you don't have a flat spot or you don't have to roll the bead but you just have to press it and it keeps it's nice rounded shape. Keeps the chance of distorting way down.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.