View Single Post
Old 2010-05-02, 5:37pm

Smile

Thanks, Susan! Yes, I'll be there selling with three other fellow Chicagoland lampworkers, Karen Ovington, Diane Tartarulo and Cindy McEwen. It will be our third year selling.

I can't tell you about the workshops, as I don't get a chance to take any. I think the metal working workshops, some could lend themselves well to find ways to integrate your lampwork beads, so it's well worth checking them out. Research the names of the instructors as many are also selling at the venue. I know, because I've seen some very cool jewelry designers booths there and wished I had time to play more!

I belive Cosmo taught there this past year!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.