View Single Post
Old 2012-05-13, 6:18am

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sra-p96 View Post
Thank you and before I forget Ofilia …THANK YOU so much for inviting me to play with you guys!!! Trip of a lifetime!!!.
OMG, Kim, my dear.... you were the epitomy of what one would wish everyone to accomplish on these trips to Murano.

You grew leaps and bounds in the five class days you were there, you relished in the out of studio distractions, and you had oodles of energy to get as much in as possible. You took independant direction and embrased it with all you . I was so happy you were in our mix. Brava, big hugs, my friend. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see what you do with all that aventurina ribbon you scored. Why do I feel you will have some lovely sparkly twisties emerging from the studio soon, if not already.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.