View Single Post
Old 2009-06-20, 2:16pm
Smile, it's contagious!

Ok... DH got home and checked it for me. Says everything is fine and normal. Hooked it up, lit the torch. No leaks and no BOOM!

Thank goodness. Kiln is heating up and hopefully I'll be making beads shortly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like a Slinky... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.