View Single Post
Old 2009-03-07, 11:50am
Jacqueline Parkes

Just to let you know. I have been only on a hothead for ten years and I have moved completely to bullseye and it works like a charm! I was told years ago by two bead makers that I could never use rubino on a hothead as well. When I am told I cannot do something, I am more determined to make it work. Please give bullseye a try. Easy peasy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by granny View Post
I believe that was added afterward...
I am happy with the tutorials, I think I can and will learn a lot from them
Just dissapointed in the fact that I have no Bullseye and don't plan on getting any in the near future, I am on a HH and have enough trouble with melting 104 lol!
I'm sure at some point I will try to match up some of the 104 colors with those of the bullseye line...or just take a stab at it....but it would have been nice to try to make one like pictured in the tutorial first....

granny

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.