View Single Post
Old 2009-03-07, 4:27pm

Oh, thank you Irene and JBeads. I am going to publish my tut very soon. It's getting a test run right now. I think Irene brought up a point that was partially my motivation for wanting to write a tutorial. I don't like to travel at this time in my life because of home and family, and I thought this was a great alternative. I didn't think a long time back that I was going to ever write one, but It's a great way to teach without leaving my home. And also, these are pieces that I don't teach in my classes.

I know how hard it is to learn lampworking alone and with no instruction. I wish these were available when I started out. Who knows though. I think I might not have learned what I did if I did it any other way. I have purchased three tutorials myself and I really enjoyed making the pieces. It's nice to do something different and totally new. It breeds all kinds of ideas and that's what I hope to accomplish for the folks who buy mine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.