View Single Post
Old 2010-09-18, 9:30pm
Storm Queen

Mary, sometimes my mouth gets me into trouble and I didn't want to come across bitchy when I'm actually not feeling bitchy. I don't want to waste it, ya know? I was typing out a public response when Holly PM'd me so I took my comments to personal messages instead. I took issue with this sentence (which she has since tweaked a little):

Many tutorial writers have been selling their tutorials with the stipulation that the reader may not make the beads for sale. HUH??? Just what do you think they are buying the tutorial for?

Obviously I didn't take that statement personally because anyone can use my storming technique how they want in their own work after purchasing the tutorial. It's just a "fact" she threw in that I wanted her to back up so I asked her for a list. This whole subject of tutorials for sale with a stipulation that you can't make the beads and sell them was brought up a couple years ago and proven false. I wanted to know if someone was doing it now...and I don't think anyone is. If someone (or "many") is then I'm just not aware of it. That was about it. Then we got off on a tangent about the rubber stamp industry. Personally I would never purchase a tutorial if I couldn't make the beads and sell them so I agree with that part. I just don't know of anyone actually stating that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.