View Single Post
Old 2010-09-19, 7:26am

Kimberly,

It seemed to me that the ones being focal seemed offended at my post. It's odd to me that the good writers were.

I co-manage a bead promotion group, the Fire Divas. Whenever we post on our private board about some issue that needs clearing up, it amazes me at how many come in to say they are sorry and yet the ones the post was aimed at... never say a word.

Re your question. Maybe just post that a revised edition is available. Or if you publish by hidden link, send an user name and password to previous customers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.