View Single Post
Old 2008-10-29, 7:26am

Default My first tutorial! Wire wrapped pendant.

This is my first tutorial ever and I know it needs alot of work but I hope you can have fun with it. This tutorial is for a wire wrapped pendant that I made. You have all help me in in some way or other and I want to give you all something in return. Thank you for being here for me.
You can download it here. http://www.rusticstudio.com/downloads_home.htm Thank you Patty!

Supplies:
.Ruler
.file
.round nose pliers
.chain nose pliers
.flat nose pliers
.tweezers
.dental pick
.chasing hammer
.anvil or steel block
.sharpie marker

. 2 dowel rods. One measuring 3/4 inch in diameter and one measuring 1/4 inch in diameter. You can use anything round with those measurements. I like to use my dapping tools for this.

.8 inches of 18 gauge copper or sterling silver wire(dead soft) for smaller pendant and 9 inches for the larger pendant.

73 inches of 26 gauge copper or sterling silver wire (dead soft) for smaller pendant and 84 inches for larger pendant.

. Beads for center dangle in the pendant. I used a 13 x 7mm lampwork bead for my large pendant and a 6mm x 9mm stone bead for the small pendant. You can also use bead caps and smaller beads to accent your dangle.

. 1 - 2 inch head pin.

STEP #1.

Cut 1 piece of 18 gauge wire 5 1/2 inches long for small pendant or 6 1/2 inches for large pendant. File the ends smooth removing any sharp edges and points.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My Facebook

Last edited by jewlie beads; 2008-10-31 at 4:31am.