View Single Post
Old 2013-10-08, 7:40pm
Formerly FishBulb

My AMAZING Doug Baldwin lights arrived in the mail late this afternoon, so I stopped everything to take a quick and dirty snap of one of my ocean beads. This pic was taken with no grey scale balance, or adjustment to the depth of field, no exposure adjustment or F-stop changes, no photo editing other than cropping, just a set-up-the-lights-and-shoot session. The camera is a Canon EOS-5D and the photographer is my 12-year-old son.

These lights did everything in one easy step that I have been struggling to do for years. I wanted something that would shed light on all the components of my ocean beads without causing any glare, and they did exactly that.

Thank you SO much for such an incredible product, Doug! Once I set up the grey scale and all the camera settings, I'll share pics that you'll be proud to post. I'm so excited about these, thank you!!!

Name:  IMG_0776.jpg
Views: 1153
Size:  44.6 KB

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

In Soviet Russia, Google searches you.