View Single Post
Old 2011-03-01, 10:45am
Obsessed Blogger

I didn't even have beads on the shuttle last time and wasn't at the launch but I cannot explain how emotional I felt knowing that I had an interest in something on it, while watching it blast off.

Hold on to your hats people...you are in for quite an experience in the next few months.

We send out press releases in your hometown areas and nationally. You may have a chance to be on tv or written up. If you are savvy in this way, please feel free to contact local sources. Please remember...these beads will not go directly to children. Nothing that goes on a shuttle flight is approved for distribution to individuals or companies. These beads will travel in an exhibit upon return and most likely end up in a museum.

BOC children will receive a custom commemorative BOC pewter shuttle bead and a poster, or other item, with pictures of the beads in space. All 15,000 kids! The astronauts on this launch are part of TEAM Beads of Courage where athletes/others carry beads on behalf of our kids, during their training, competitions or missions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
::
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.