View Single Post
Old 2010-04-12, 6:13am
Sorry for party rockin'

I use all methods too . . . but, I probably handshape the most, use my cg beadrollers second, and very rarely use presses.

I enjoy handshaping - it's the way I learned (we didn't have no fancy bead presses when I started ) and I like keeping my skills sharp by shaping my focals by hand.

My beadrollers have become an essential part of my beadmaking in order for me to maintain consistent bead sizes. My natural tendancy is for my beads to get bigger and bigger as the day goes by, so I use the rollers for bead sets that are all sized/shaped the same.

I only have three presses and don't use them very much. I never really got 'into' presses, so I don't have very many and I'm not that good at using them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.