View Single Post
Old 2007-01-18, 12:59am

Quote:
Originally Posted by janakisses View Post
Is this EVER going to happen?

I am a computer programmer by day and consider myself very organized. I will help out in any way possible to bring this long awaited project to everyone.

P.S.
It looks like I will be layed up for a while with my back, so lots of time!
I understand what you are saying. All I can tell you is to contact CorriDawn. I sent all the information to her early September. I am just as curious as all of you I guess because believe it or not I put alot of hard work into this. I PM'd people, emailed, kept posting begging for tutorials. Some just flat out told me no, that they didn't want to support LE, others gave permission to use tutorials that were already published elsewhere. I went to several sites and accumulated tutorials. I find it very disheartening that it seems to have just died where it sits. I'm sorry that all of you have been looking forward to this and haven't gotten it before now. Even if it does contain alot of tutorials that are/were already out there, they are combined to where it would be easier to look one up. I just don't know what to say other than I'm sorry I've done what I could do.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.