View Single Post
Old 2012-04-29, 6:20pm
Jacqueline Parkes

Default Wild About Flowers Tutorial is finished!

Yupp, it is ready two weeks early and I will be busy emailing all pre orders out tonight and tomorrow. If you have not received it by Tuesday, please shoot me off a pm with your Etsy ID , thank you!

Tutorial includes:

A little history on how I came to creating these beads. Many pages of bead recipes. There are two beads per page listing the bead shape, vine cane recipe and floral cane recipes. Enough eye candy to last you many moons!

1. Step by step, with text and clear photographs showing you how I create my vine canes.

2. Step by step with text and clear photographs showing you how I create my floral canes.

3. How I create the base beads for the florals with different presses, photographs and text instruction.

4. How I create both the raised and pressed floral beads. I will invite you to look at lampworking through different eyes. If you can count, you can create these flowers.

5. How to create the leaves.

6. How to create the lovely little rosebuds.

7. You will learn the recipe for the floral canes and how to apply the petals for the type of flowers shown in the second picture of this sale.

8. With the purchase of my tutorial you will have full rights to create as many beads using my tutorial , either for sale or your own personal use.

The tutorial is 82 pages.

There are no refunds for Ebooks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.