View Single Post
Old 2007-12-05, 6:53pm
Trying to Hope!

I bought a 282 cubic foot tank for 75 bucks on craigslist. the trouble was it had a neckband and that meant the guy didnt own it to sell. Lucky for me the manager understood I didnt know what was happening. Also the company on the neck band was no longer in business so he swaps my tak out with his for 28 bucks 32 with all the taxes and fees. I had to sign a paper saying I bought the tank used now unfortinatley I cant sell my tank ever however I am okay with that

check around on oxy prices I pay less then you for a bottle twice as big they will negotiate with you and most of the time if you have an account its cheaper as well

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Etsy Here
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ebay Here

NEW Ebay Items all the time here

I buy Gold PM me for details
NEW Handmade jewelry on Etsy