View Single Post
Old 2022-07-02, 2:30pm
Sam I Am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
Progress!
Will the windows be energy saving ones? Maybe cut down on hour heating/cooling bills.

It is going to be so nice for you to have it right there when finished!
Yes the windows are energy saving & we are going with the foam insulation walls ceiling everywhere. It will be very insulated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJohn View Post
that would worry me too. I hope they are licensed and insured.
Glad you are keeping an eye.
Soon soon!
Yes licensed & insured, hubby a stickler for insurance. Workman's comp etc.

Speaking of mistakes.... the boss man ordered the wrong trusses. Seriously he needs to pay attention. Most of the mistakes are because people are not looking at the actual plans. The scissor trusses go south to north which is 36 with the porch or 30 without the porch. He ordered the east west length 28 ft.
Now there's another reason. They can't make 36 ft scissor trusses to long a spanse to hold the load. I have the work around. Do the 30 ft trusses add the porch roof shed style. I like that look better anyway. 30 ft trusses are ordered & should be here in another week.
I know not good technical info but part of building a studio from the ground up.
Yes I am watching everything they do. The framers are doing a great job.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.