Thread: CIM Shocky?
View Single Post
Old 2014-08-11, 11:54pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Effetre dark pink. I actually just clean my work table before I use it and let it pop off into frit. I pick up the pieces, mash it up to get rid of any air bubbles, and pull it into thick stringers (or narrow rods, depending on how you look at it.). It's the only way I can get it to a usable form.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*f