View Single Post
Old 2016-03-25, 8:17am

Quote:
Tell them you "want one in purple if they have it".

We both know no one will ever see the color of it but it is nice to know that you have a purple pace maker.

Plus it the request will keep them all smiling.

You really don't want them all down in the mouth and dour when they are mucking about with your insides.

Oh and don't forget to thank the operating room crew just before they give you the "forget about it juice".

The ones that get you ready before hand and clean up the corners afterward do not get all the thank you the doctors get.
And they will get a kick out your forethought.

Stay safe and be well.

And keep us posted. You just know we are going to worry until you tell us it's done.
Speedy, you always make me smile! The crew that will be doing the procedure have been friends of mine for over 20 years thanks to my husband having been their director and co-worker until he wanted to go back to "just nursing." He never asked them to do anything that he wouldn't do himself and got dirty in the lab right next to them.

LOL, the rep probably *would* try to find a purple one, or the crew would at least be playing "Purple People Eater" when they gave me the sedation, even if they had to sing it (oh no!!)

I see the Cardiologist this Monday to find out when I have my appointment with the Electrophysiologist.

In the mean time, my hubby keeps me away from my torch, sharp corners, etc
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and I sleep aLOT!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leslie
Frit Happens...