View Single Post
Old 2007-02-17, 6:33pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by IF-Designs View Post
My images when I take my pictures are actually very close to to reality. I have very little to adjust with bead images with the exception of cropping, and sharpening sometimes I may need to brighten an image but very rarely.
So, IF-Design. You are not a honest person! Just kidding. Thats my point. There is no such thing as an unedited photo. Just selecting which photo to send is an act of editing. The word Edit is so inclusive and often miss used. Edit and retouch are totally different. Edit, shall we say means to organize and fix the short comings. While retouch means to manipulate/alter.

I edit and retouch my images. As an artist there is no way in hell I'll going the allow someone else to change my vision. But I am honest for two reasons. First I do not retouch out anything that would be concreted a fault.
Second I edit (levels) so the image looks as it would look under direct sun light. I will not apologize for that. But I'm open and let peolpe Know how I work.

You do however make a great point. Get it as close to right from the get go. LOL
Scott

ESTY
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Tanner Studios; 2007-02-17 at 6:35pm.