View Single Post
Old 2007-02-17, 6:43pm
In search of her path....

But this is my point, I dont have a problem sending in an unedited image because if I take my time I probally wont have to adjust anything. I usually take my images pretty quick so if I maybe was shaking a lil I need to sharpen or if I didnt adjust my camera for speed / aperture first when taking images and just went automatic I may need to brighten It depends on how much of a hurry I was in.

Im just saying that there are many reasons why they may be asking for completely unretouched / unedited images...I wish they would specify exactly what they want Your meaning is compleltely different from mine Editing / retouching is the same thing to me. Because of the industry I worked in. It just depends to what extent you take it.

Some people are more honest in their imagery than others. That is where I think the new rules are stemming from with more and more digital applications.

For example when inquiring about thecorning review They may take only digital application this year and no slides when in years past they took slides and digitals. Now there is in no way to guarantee your slides are accurate color representations in comparison to digitals but outside of which film you chose and how you lit your photos and who processed your film there was not a whole lot you could do to tweek your slides unless you had digital slides made. With digital images there is an amazing amount of things that can be done to make the image look better.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Prints for sale in my
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!