View Single Post
Old 2010-02-10, 10:44am
I'm the 1000th poster!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahRachel View Post
Well, she's back. She just purchased some of my tutorials on Jewelrylessons.com and then had the audacity to email me a whole list of questions regarding the tutorials. It is clear that she doesn't have the intermediate skills to to the tutorials in the first place and doesn't realize that I know her game, so I'm not going to bother responding.

I'm sure she'll do a chargeback. I've already emailed Eni about this lady (gave her a heads up when we first started discussing this), so she knows, and I'm not going to be out any money because Eni says that in case of this sort of thing she's got some attorney stuff already in place and some way of tracing whether folks have logged in to download their tutorials.

My question is for the attorney already on this case - should I add my name to the list even though I'm not out any cash? LMK.
YES!!!!! Call him now! No way she should be buying anything while this is under investigation. Was the paypal captnron03?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.