View Single Post
Old 2006-10-07, 9:34am

I'm on a hothead so it's propane rich flame no matter what
I just barely had some blue color appear on my bead.
I melted design into my glass, heated it really hot out in the flame a bit, let cool, tried it again....held it close to my torch head to get some reduction and then heated super hot again....still wasn't seeing anything so heated it so hot it was bright orange and getting almost to point of being droopy. I did that last step about 3 times and I just hardly had any color at all. I'm not "Lauscha Bashing" but Kronos is actually the easiest silver glass for me to work with on the hothead. This leads me to believe Kronos might have the highest silver content? Anyway, I'm thinking once the Lynx is set up I won't have these issues.
(Impatiently waiting for studio to be finished!)
~Tracy
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.