View Single Post
Old 2007-11-04, 10:58am
ManBearPig

When my student from South Africa came not long ago, she took back probably 10 pounds of glass. She had me cut the rods in half to make them easier to pack in her suitcase. She also bought a Mini CC from me and took that back in her suitcase as well. She said at each airport they opened her case and inspected the torch (but didn't give the glass a second look). They called others over to look at it as well, but didn't give her any problem with it and she made it home with her torch safe and sound.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.