View Single Post
Old 2007-11-20, 5:56pm

Thumbs up Kudos to Flame Tree Glass (in Georgia)

Since I live in the SE and I don't order a lot, I'm always wondering where to get my glass and supplies from. I've ordered from the west coast but would rather stick closer to home if possible.

On and off over the years I've used Flame Tree Glass. I've switched around when I need something they don't carry. But I'm always happy when I order from them.

I had a problem with bad transparent glass once and they replaced it no questions asked and compensated me for the problem.

When I call with a dumb question like "I got Etch All on my skin! What do I do?" (yes I did call...blush) Maureen is kind as could be.

When I needed more information on choosing a kiln I got an education from her husband about the different brands without feeling like I needed to buy it from them. I always feel like I can call with a question and they will know the answer and not mind taking the time to chat with me.

I called them on Friday and got my order today, Tuesday. They always have fast, friendly service, will answer any question and have competative pricing.
They carry Moretti and Vetrofond and all the other usual stuff. They don't carry 96 glass though. Maybe soon?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.