View Single Post
Old 2009-01-30, 12:59pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeadMaven View Post
<snipped for length>

I did notice this glass is a bit stiffer but since I have started using Bullseye glass too it wasn’t an issue for me. One thing I really did notice was the Trans Burgundy stringer. I usually just break my stringer in half with my hand as I get ready to use them…the Trans Burg was very hard to break and it was a stringer maybe 1mm.
I am on a HH and batch anneal. I made these and 2 days later annealed them at 960. So far so good on all the beads. No cracking and I used CiM Peace.
If I see any changes, cracking etc I will be sure to come in and report any problems.

I hope this is clear as I am not a ‘real’ tester. lol If there are any questions please feel free to ask.
WHAT? Of course you're a REAL TESTER! Anyone who takes a new-to-them glass, keeps notes, knows what the heck they DID, HOW they did it, & can explain how they got the results they GOT is a "real tester"....whatever gave you that idea?
Just because you don't get "paid in glass" or "paid in cash" or "paid in advertising" doesn't make you *not* a "real tester" silly!
Your notes & descriptions were wonderful, pictures were nice & hey, I for one am rather fond of "test notes" from NON-PROFESSIONAL testers--I figure they're not being swayed by "free" anything in exchange for a good/bad review for/against anyone's products!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

new purple cricket @ home! minicc @ playing with fire in rockland! Sue & Nikki fighting over who gets to anneal the wonkies