View Single Post
Old 2013-01-02, 9:46pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisi View Post
It could be too much heat. Take your time melting dots in, especially if they have white underneath a transparent. The transparents are stiffer than the white, so if you don't go slow, the white will try to swallow the transparent dots.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisi View Post
I could be, or the white might be CiM. Sometimes it does the jagged thing, even on low heat.

Yes the Black is the Intense Black with Effetre White 204...Thank you all so much for your responses and experience. I am on a new torch finally after learning on a Hot Head...practicing just basics again and trying to get use to it, flame, heat (propane and Oxygen). This was the first time this had happened with the batch that I did last night.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~