View Single Post
Old 2006-10-20, 5:47am
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostfire
Cosmo, are you saying that the one concentrator should be enough by itself? I know that even on soft glass my flame leans toward reducing most of the time, no matter how I fiddle with the adjustment, unless I get to a really pinpoint oxidizing flame.

For everyone: would I be better off adding a second refurbished medical concentrator to what I have, or biting the bullet and getting something like an M-10?

TIA,
I would consider adding a second concentrator, but even when running both of mine, I didn't have to run my torch wide open.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.