View Single Post
Old 2006-03-25, 7:12am
Sorry for party rockin'

I use Picture It too . . . .and I bet your problem happens when you resize to fit page. I never do that and I don't get those white borders.

I'll sharpen and tweak the contrast and/or brightness, then I'll crop just around the bead . . . then when I go to resize I use the resize button over on the left menu. I will change the numbers in the pixel boxes. For me, I always make my full sized images 500 high, for my website thumbnails I make them 200 high. Your image will look weird after you resize, but look up in the upper right hand corner where it shows the percentage that your image is displayed. Change that to 100% and it will look good again.

I bet whatever you're doing to "fit page" is what's messing you up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.