Thread: Lead in Glass
View Single Post
Old 2007-09-04, 11:25pm
Burning through glass

I don't use Satake, but I've used Arrow Springs before, love them, and noticed they're a distibutor of Satake. Perhaps they can shed some light. Their website seems to have some good info on the glass. I'm sure if you called them, they might have some additional information about the glass....just a suggestion.

Satake, as explained by Arrow Springs has a COE of 120 (!), and says the leaded colors are not compatable with the soda-lime colors. (Satake...or "other" Soda-lime?!!! Hmmm...)
They do not carry the soda-lime colors (Satake brand) anyway.

Humph...I dunno!

Good Luck
Renee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Changeable Jewelry, Murrini & MORE!

Custom Supplies:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

& Fine Art Beads & Jewelry:

&

Last edited by JetAge Studio; 2007-09-04 at 11:32pm.