Thread: Pipe tutorials
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-26, 9:23am

any one else notice the automatic response of oh you make pipes when you tell someone you are a boro flameworker? I get that from the general public, softglass bead makers and of course my cop friends.
the funny thing is I am not a pipe maker, I am intriged by the artwork and skills that go into it and I love tubing work but after reading about what happend to ryan and talking to him about it that is a risk I would rather avoid. so I will admire the skill and art that goes into them and keep trying to sell mundane glass items.
it is funny though that everyone thinks I am a pipe maker and I get those knowing winks when I tell them I am not

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#C-151