View Single Post
Old 2016-01-08, 6:07pm

Quote:
Great question. So, these beads are presented for the general public in a gallery setting, you are not bound to make them under the same guidelines as for the kiddos. For this exhibit, we're looking for beads or finished pieces (pendants, jewelry, etc) that have the "heart" in the theme, but that doesn't mean your beads need to be heart shaped. You can have the heart theme inspired in your designs; ie surface decorations, etc. Please email me at
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
if you would like the consignment info pack emailed to you. You must have the consignment agreement signed for this exhibition as it is a paid exhibition (ie, YOU get paid when we sell your piece!). You do not have to donate! Just a reminder. submissions need to be received by Jan. 20th.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Feel free to email me with any questions at all!
Bummer, I have to travel for work and can't meet the deadline. Do you think there will be another event like this soon? Not sure how this works but it sounds fun.