View Single Post
Old 2014-04-17, 6:47pm
Wooohooo,GS!

Here he is, the most gorgeous grand son ever, my darling Zachary! Hopefully the pictures are small enough, I resized them a few times!

Zac (my little Zuzu) is my first born to my 2 children and the first grand child of the four of us girls (we had 8 kids between the 4 of us and no other grand babies)! Last week was the best ever, to hold another generation in my arms, complete JOY!

I also have a darling step-granddaughter Isobel I have helped raise for the past 4 1/2 years whom I love dearly! We set up a fish tank last week for her birthday and she turned 7 today so we took a nice drive to get her new fish! We do tons of arts and crafts together, her favorite time is grandma time!

I just love spoiling the little ones....after only a week I already miss Zuzu a lot, he is such a good little guy! We can't wait to find out where my daughter and SIL will settle after Pittsburgh, I see a longer move ahead as long as it isn't snow country! We are waiting to buy another place until we see where that might be...could be anywhere in the country, how exciting!

Iso and I are off to make her favorite treat tonight, cupcakes!

Ahhhh, I love being grandma, yippy skippy!!!
deb
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.