View Single Post
Old 2007-10-26, 5:04pm

-I have to scroll sideways to read things. Your header is causing it.
-I definitely agree with Judi... Pop a photo of something you are selling on the front page.
-Put something on the pages that are empty....even if it is a sold out item.
-Major pet peeve...right click is disabled. I use right click constantly. From your jewelry page here is your sweet kitty photo link.... http://www.coyotemountaingrove.com/i...7_edited-1.jpg
Took about 3 seconds to snag it. Disabling right click does not stop theft but does irritate folks that use it for other reasons.
-Some kind of contact information is needed. What country are you even located in? I know that answer from looking at your post here but someone coming to your site wouldn't know.
-What is the metal content of your chainmaille bracelets? Awfully pretty so are the other bracelets but not enough details to encourage a sale. Same goes for the necklaces.
-Calendar doesn't completely load. Just shows the months and days of week, no chart with the numbers. So if you are marking those with the dates of your classes I can't see it.
-Spell check your artist page. I didn't have time to read it all but child in the first sentence is misspelled.
-In necklaces below the turquoise and carnelian necklace, photo and item isn't loading. Hovering over it it says Turquoise and Carnelain Bracelet. Red X in the box and words only seen if you hover over it.

Ok that is what I see from a quick look. Hope it was what you were looking for. I love your chainmaille!

michey

Last edited by michey; 2007-10-26 at 5:13pm.