View Single Post
Old 2007-10-26, 6:47pm
Covered in glitter

Oh Lordy, I think I"m sorry I asked. LOL! I understand what you are all saying but I don't know how to fix it. Give me about 6 months and maybe I can get it all fixed. This really is a lot more complicated that I ever thought it would be.
I appreciate all the feedback, btw. I want the site to be as good as I can make it. Off to do a ticket with Pappashop.

Judi, I don't understand the edit: Can you explain to me a little more about what you mean? I will do the thumbnails and stuff but it's going to take me a while.

Michey and Malcom...I think I"m going to have to print all this out and then give Pappashop a call with it. Thank you all so much for helping me with this. I wouldn't even know that this was going on. I actually just added the calendar today and didn't really do much with it yet. When I looked at the page that I used there was no calendar there so I"m not sure where it is. That's going to take a little time too. Malcom should the template not have a fixed setting? I understand what you are saying--kind of. What should I ask for if I have Pappashop change it for me?

I think I need to find a class or something that can help me understand all of this. I do better with hands on stuff than trying to read and understand it. I don't even know what some of the terms mean.

Malcom, I added keywords. Did I do it right? Did it help things?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche

Last edited by debkauz; 2007-10-26 at 6:54pm.