View Single Post
Old 2005-10-30, 8:46pm
Fire Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltsexpressions
Faye,

I have no doubt there! I seriously want one of those for my press collection! But, alas, unless I sell alot of candy beadies like yesterday, that's not happening!!!

But..... I would love to drool over your pics.... please post here!!!
I hear you sweetie. I do five++ different kinds of snowmen...I just had some of them out to get ready for a show this weekend. The new caterpillar ones...they are the easiest...then the just the head with pink cheeks ones....the three seperate beads huge pendants snowmen and snowladies....the flattened ones....the little snowmen made by using a razor or sharp edge...I think I have a thing for snowmen! lol. When I taught school my classroom was filled with them for the month of December...just snowmen!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.