View Single Post
Old 2005-11-11, 11:10pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltsexpressions
I like!!!!!!

gonna have to try the indented eye balls next time.... (prob. not on a sheep though, unless I get some NLC vibes hitting me..... torching on Sunday iffin' ya wanna send the vibes... LOL)
The sheep have big stacked eyes. It makes them look innocent, which they are... But only because they're tiny, and therefore have little brains.

Little bitty cheap tweezers are perfect, and please remember to cool metal tools right after every use so they don't stick if you need to do it again. It leaves nasty black marks.

I like Amy's way, too - sounds cool, but I haven't tried it yet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon