View Single Post
Old 2009-11-30, 10:02pm

Default Raven and Honeybee tutorials coming up in December!

Hi everyone!

I've been getting alot of pm's lately asking me about when my Honeybee and Raven tutorials are coming out. They are both being released in December! I would have released them already but they are both coinciding with two magazines so I have to wait until the magazines are on the newstands. I will post here when they are available as well as send out notices on Twitter and my blog as well.

Thanks for being so patient, I put a lot of energy into these tutorials and have shared all my techniques that I hope will make the wait worth while.

I'm also looking for feedback on other tutorials you might like to see from me in the near future. I'm considering an Owl Baby Tutorial, a Horse and possibly a Swan or Heron.
Let me know what you are interested in!

Stay tuned!

Check out my new DRAGON Tutorial now on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.