View Single Post
Old 2013-04-29, 11:01am
Salt Box Beads

I think you can do the same thing. We ( well electrician) will run electrical from the main breaker box which is on the front of the house near the power pole, under the house all the way to the back of the house where we will add a covered plug to the outside right across from the studio.

We have lots of crawl space under the house but you can go around the outside or trench in the ground to the studio or run a line from the top of the house over to the top of the studio.

There are lots of different ways to run power from place to place. Husband said he may go with a larger cord just in case. We won't really know until we just do it.

We had 40 amp in the garage but we may go bigger with the separate studio because we would rather have too much than not enough. I have an AC, or heater, a hot plate for warming rods, shards and murrini, lights, Kiln, exhaust blower, inline fan for replacement air, concentrators. I think that is about everything I would or could run all at once except for a computer, radio or tv.
Attached Images

Last edited by Lorraine Chandler; 2013-04-29 at 11:16am.