View Single Post
Old 2012-03-11, 10:45am
I speak Murrini!

Oh Angie! I'm working on it...promise!!!

I'm posting an important UPDATE here and in the first post. Please let me know your thoughts and feedback on this proposal...

UPDATE:

I am strongly considering doing a "Pre-Order" offer on this Tutorial and with all pre-orders will provide an advanced official "Supplies List". Because (I believe) the nature of the supplies provide a serious "reveal" of my methods of creation and assembly, I'm not going to offer my Supplies List outside of either a pre-order or outright purchase of the Tutorial at time of publication (estimated completion and listing: mid-April, 2012).

I'm almost finished with the written portion of the Tutorial but need help doing all the photoing! It's pretty much impossible to accomplish this single-handed (believe me, I've tried!) so I'm going to have to wait until one of my family members is available to assist. Hopefully all photos will be done in the next few weeks, then I'll get them inserted into the Tutorial and off to my proof-readers by April 1st!

Thanks for the support and I'll keep everyone posted...

De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro